Skip to main content

Calling All Prayer Warriors!!!!!!!




The other night in my kitchen my husband and I were discussing Tuesday night bible study which was amazing. I open my bible it was on the table next to me and I automatically turned to Isaiah 59 and the title of the chapter was separation from God and it immediately caught my attention. I begin to read it and it begins to say the Lord's hand is not so short that it cannot save, nor is his ear dull that he cannot hear. But your iniquity(which is secret sin)  have made a separation between you and your God, and your sins have hidden his face from you so that he does not hear. Right at that moment, I knew God was trying to get my attention. The scriptures go on to talk about how sinful living and the secret sins we have committed separate us from the father, and you can tell by the context of the scripture God was not pleased with what was happening amongst his people. As I continue to read(Isa 59;16) God said Yes, truth is lacking; And he who turns aside from evil makes himself a prey. Now the Lord saw, And it was displeasing in His sight that there was no justice. 
And He saw that there was no man, And was astonished that there was no one to intercede; Then His own arm brought salvation to Him, And His righteousness upheld Him. He put on righteousness like a breastplate,
And a helmet of salvation on His head; And He put on garments of vengeance for clothing and wrapped Himself with zeal as a mantle. 
                                                                                                     
16 
  This is one of many scriptures Isaiah references the Messiah Jesus Christ. God looked and couldn’t find anyone to intercede on the behalf of the people, so he sent his only begotten son to die on the cross for us so our sins can be forgiven. After I finished reading the scripture I immediately knew why God wanted me to read it. God is looking for righteous people, a people who are living a life pleasing to God. A people who are willing to say yes to your will and yes to your way God. Who will intercede on the behalf of the people who are living in sin and darkness. 

  We are living in a world of confusion, perversion, rebellion, and what is right is now wrong and what is wrong is now right. We are living in a time where individuals are dying daily, and God needs a people who will seek his face and be filled with the holy spirit. A nation that will pray, fast, and obey God. He is looking for a consecrated vessel to carry his Glory. He is looking for a people who are obedient and submissive. He is looking for a people who are going to reflect Christ in the earth. God is looking for a people who are not afraid to proclaim the Gospel with unwavering faith. It is time for those who are hiding to rise up and come forward. God is waiting for you because the kingdom of God is in need of you.  He is looking for warriors in this hour. I pray whoever is reading this begin to intercede for the people in this world, cry out on their behalf. Go behind the veil to the mercy seat on their behalf. Rejoice and declare victory on the behalf of the people. 
  

  The bible says in James 5:13-16  Is anyone among you suffering? Then he must pray. Is anyone cheerful? He is to sing praises. Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. The Bible says on Rom 8;26, In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; I pray a blessing of wisdom, knowledge, and understanding over you and your family I pray God meet your every needs Amen.



Don't Forget to Subscribe... Also, there is a contact form to the right side of the screen you can send a prayer request or ask questions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am the image of God part 2!!!!

When God created us he made us 1 being in 3 elements a Trinity made up of  Spirit, Body, and Soul. He patterned our makeup after him because God is 3 being in 1 as well The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit which is a Trinity. We are a reflection of the father in the earth .  1Thessalonians 5:23 May God himself, the God of peace,  sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul  and body be kept blameless  at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Mind   The mind is the spirit man its where we connect with God. It is where we communicate and fellowship with God. We love ourselves, each other, and God in the mind. We have a purpose, meaning, and worship in the mind(spirit). It is also where we have communion and deciphers Good and evil. The mind is where our spiritual heart lives. That's why the enemy attack our mind because he knows that's how we stay connected to God.  Body The body is often referred to in the bible as temple, house, and host. It

Discovering myself after an abusive relationship!!!!!!

So many women today are dealing with some form of abuse. Statistics show that it takes a woman being abused 7 times minimum before walking away from an abusive relationship. Growing up, I’ve seen women in abusive relationships and I thought to myself, "I could never sta y with a man that abuses me." But then it happened. I fell in love and got engaged to who I thought, at the time, was my future husband. Boy, was I wrong! The relationship became abusive mentally, physically, verbally, and emotionally, and for the first time in life, I genuinely feared for my life. The amount of fear I felt was paralyzing me more and more each day. Even though I was free to walk out the door, it felt like a leash was tied around my neck like a caged animal. I can recall multiple nights texting my parents and grandparents and my friends and family, telling them that I love them out fear of never seeing them again. Every day that I woke up was a blessing. I wanted to leave. I planned my e

We are Spirit that lives in a Body and have a Soul..... Chart.....

Romans 8:6-8   King James Version (KJV) 6  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8  So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.