Skip to main content

So Will I (Do It Again) - Cross Worship feat. Osby Berry





This song blessed my life it expressed my love for God in a way I didn’t know How. Since I’ve been saved, I’ve admired God’s creation. I see God in everything around me and; I marveled at the beauty of his creations. I was breathtaking by the revelation of all creation worshiping God. The song says if all creation worship you “so will I”.  When I look at the storm, the wind, and the rain I see God in the midst of it: in such a way, I couldn’t explain. It was like God was present. When the wind blew a peace comes over me, and I feel his love and his presence. It feels like an out-of-body experience I yielded to his presence, and such a feeling of worship fell on me and I bowed before his presences. The song says if the “ocean roars your greatness so will I”. “If the wind goes where you send it so will I”. “If the stars are made to worship so will I”. Adonai, I surrender my all to you. I cry out to you with everything inside of me I Love you, God, I honor you God in all of your love and beauty. It is in Jesus name that I live and have my very being. If all creations were created to worship you so will I. Adonai, you are my king, My Lord, My reason for being, The love of my life, My Comforter, and one thing I ask of you God is that I may dwell in your presence all the days of my life. Here are a few lyrics of the song.

lyrics
And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I
BRIDGE
If the stars were made to worship so will I
If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times
VERSE 3
God of salvation
You chased down my heart
Through all of my failure and pride
On a hill You created
The light of the world
Abandoned in darkness to die



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am the image of God part 2!!!!

When God created us he made us 1 being in 3 elements a Trinity made up of  Spirit, Body, and Soul. He patterned our makeup after him because God is 3 being in 1 as well The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit which is a Trinity. We are a reflection of the father in the earth .  1Thessalonians 5:23 May God himself, the God of peace,  sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul  and body be kept blameless  at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Mind   The mind is the spirit man its where we connect with God. It is where we communicate and fellowship with God. We love ourselves, each other, and God in the mind. We have a purpose, meaning, and worship in the mind(spirit). It is also where we have communion and deciphers Good and evil. The mind is where our spiritual heart lives. That's why the enemy attack our mind because he knows that's how we stay connected to God.  Body The body is often referred to in the bible as temple, house, and host. It

Discovering myself after an abusive relationship!!!!!!

So many women today are dealing with some form of abuse. Statistics show that it takes a woman being abused 7 times minimum before walking away from an abusive relationship. Growing up, I’ve seen women in abusive relationships and I thought to myself, "I could never sta y with a man that abuses me." But then it happened. I fell in love and got engaged to who I thought, at the time, was my future husband. Boy, was I wrong! The relationship became abusive mentally, physically, verbally, and emotionally, and for the first time in life, I genuinely feared for my life. The amount of fear I felt was paralyzing me more and more each day. Even though I was free to walk out the door, it felt like a leash was tied around my neck like a caged animal. I can recall multiple nights texting my parents and grandparents and my friends and family, telling them that I love them out fear of never seeing them again. Every day that I woke up was a blessing. I wanted to leave. I planned my e

We are Spirit that lives in a Body and have a Soul..... Chart.....

Romans 8:6-8   King James Version (KJV) 6  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7  Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8  So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.